BRush is a fun fast paced and semi competitive game mode you can play that requires as little as three players, but plays best with 8. The BRush mod puts you into a 5 Terrorist vs CT Counter-Terrorist scenarios where you practice taking and holding bombsites vs rushes. The game mode facilitates these rushes by automatically restarting the rounds, sorting the players to the right teams and guiding you to which bombsite to rush with necessary walls.
How To Get Started:
- Ensure that you are subscribed to ESEA Insider first
- Create a 'Lobby' on the ESEA client and set your lobby to 'Refrag'
- Invite your friends to the lobby using your lobby key
- A total of 2 players or more are required for BRush to start
- Click 'Find Match' once everyone is in the lobby
- Join the game!
- Once in the server, you can also invite others by using the .invite command (example: .invite Aluminati)
How BRush Works:
The mod will always put more players on the Terrorist side (1T vs 2CT, 2T vs 5CT, 3T vs 5CT) and will guide you to rush a bombsite at random. As you get kills as a terrorist and win the round, you will be swapped to the counter-terrorist team and you try to stay as a counter-terrorist as long as you can. If you kill more than one counter-terrorist as a terrorist you will be presented a menu to choose the players to go to counter-terrorist with you.