With this innovative new tool, NADR assists in testing and improving your utility game like never seen before. Taking your smoke executes, pop-flashes and grenade knowledge to unprecedented heights with NADR:
- Trajectory Finder: Want to smoke B site from T-Spawn on Mirage? The Trajectory Finder allows you to learn multiple new grenade or utility lineups. By showing the destination of where a grenade will land before being thrown, you can enhance your utility and smoke grenade knowledge with this tool.
- Automatic Finder is an easy to use tool which will automatically find a grenade lineup for you by giving it a starting or ending point. Use this to create new lineups for smokes which have not been done before!
- Save Grenades: Save 400 grenades per map to your account using ".save NAME-HERE" (example: .save A Ramp Smoke) - Save for future use, or sharing to your friends/teammates, also watch a bot show you how to throw the grenade using the Replay feature.
- Must Know Utility: By selecting a specific grenade on a range of different maps, preloaded are a range of must know grenades you can quickly learn.
- Flash tester: Flashes are integral to CS:GO and with this feature you can test your flashes by teleporting to where a flash you’ve thrown would pop. By typing “.thrown” you can repeat your last thrown flash and see where it pops.
- Utility Share: Previously you would have to spectate a friend to learn a grenade lineup, now with Utility Share by utilizing our .copy command, choose the name of a player from a list and copy their last thrown grenade.
- Damage Tester is the perfect tool for testing damage done with weapons through walls or grenade damage when thrown with our printout in chat.
How To Get Started:
- Ensure that you are subscribed to ESEA Insider first
- Create a 'Lobby' on the ESEA client and set it to 'Refrag'
- Click 'Find Match' and accept the 'Match' when the dialog box pops up
- You will be placed into a server
- The server will be already set to NADR
Complete NADR Guide
How to use Trajectory Finder:
- Stand in the spot to throw the grenade from, hold Mouse1
- Press ‘Use’ (standing throw) or ‘Inspect weapon’ (jumping throw) this will draw the blue line on your screen. You can find where you want the grenade to land by moving your mouse around.
- Press your ‘Reload’ key at the same time, this will zoom in on the final destination of where the smoke is going to land. You can adjust where you want the grenade to land by moving your mouse around.
- Release ‘Use’ or ‘Inspect weapon’ key, but keep holding down Mouse1 + ‘Reload’ and move your mouse around to see that smoke from different angles
How to use the Automatic Grenade Finder:
- Type .menu and select 1 for ‘Grenade Finder Menu’
- Stand in the spot you would like the smoke to land and select ‘Set End Position’ (number 4 on your keyboard)
- Go to the spot where you would like to throw the smoke from and select ‘Set Start Position’ (number 3 on your keyboard)
- Now ‘Find’ (number 5 on your keyboard)
- The server will lag for 5 seconds while it finds the line up. If the smoke is possible, it will display them in ‘Results’ (number 2 on your keyboard in the Grenade Finder Menu)
- Grenade Finder Menu
- Settings: Tweak grenade finder settings (recommended to leave default)
- Results: Will display results of automatically found lineups
- Set Start Position: Stand in the spot you want to throw smoke from
- Set End Position: Stand in the spot you want the smoke to land
- Find: Uses the start/end positions to find possible smoke lineups (Will lag server for 5 seconds while it is finding the lineup)
- Bots Menu
- Bring: Brings the bot to your exact location
- Boost: Places you on top of the bot in your exact location
- Run Boost: Places you on top of a bot that mimics your movement to test run boosts
- Jump: Makes the bot jump
- Bot Settings:
- Solid: Toggles the bot being solid or not
- Duck: Toggles the bot to duck or stand
- Body Armor: Toggles body armor
- Helmet: Toggle helmet
- Remove: Removes bot
- Add Bot: Will spawn a bot in your exact position
- Control Bot: Put your crosshair on an already placed bot to control it
- Map Grenades
- Save Grenade: After throwing grenade, use .save <name> to save the grenade forever
- My Grenades: Will show the name of whosoever grenades are loaded on the server
- Load My Grenades: Will load your saved grenades
- Disable My Grenades: Will unload your saved grenades
- Default Grenades: Toggles the default map grenades on and off