If a player is being unpleasant and trying to ruin the game for others you can add them to your block list in order to avoid matching in the same team in the future. You can also rate them negatively at the end of the match. If a player continues to receive negative Karma at the end of each match they will automatically receive a ban once they reach -30 Karma.
However, you can also report them to a staff member to review the case via our support ticket system here by selecting to open a "PUG Conduct report".
- First, name your ticket along the lines of "PUG Conduct Report"
- After that, please enter into the description as much detail as you can about the incident. At a minimum please include:
- The link to the match that you are reporting them for
- More information about the incident and what the player did. For example, were they abusive via voice chat, text chat or was it more their in-game conduct (such as team-flashing or blocking)
- If possible try to include the round numbers or rough part of the match where the incident took place.
Similarly to invalid kick disputes the more information you can provide us in your ticket the more we can hone in on the exact moment you are reporting for in order to give you a speedy resolution rather than repeatedly trying to go back and forth to identify the incident.