How do I dispute an invalid kick/report a player for violating the conduct policy?
- First, start by linking your ESEA account to Discord and then join our global Discord server.
- Join the #pug-conduct channel in our Discord server. If you cannot see this channel then please make sure you have attached the correct ESEA and Discord account. Please note that it can take up to five minutes for your roles to be assigned once you connect.
- In the #pug-conduct channel type "-new MATCH" where MATCH is a link to a match page, for example: "-new https://play.esea.net/match/14868288 "
- This will open a private ticket with a staff member. Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible. For example, what round did the incident occur? Who were the players involved? Was the incident via voice or text chat or caused by ingame behaviour. Please try to avoid generic phrases like "the player was trolling the whole game" as these are very broad and we want to make sure our staff are watching the right rounds to punish players appropriately.
- The staff member may ask additional questions to identify the issue before making a decision as to whether to punish the player/kick initiator.
- Our staff will then review your case before making a decision as to the course of action to take.