If you believe a team kicked you without a valid reason then please use the following process to dispute the incident. Our staff will then review the case and choose to either forgive the kick, take no action (if you somewhat tried to annoy your teammates and thus may have warranted a kick) or take further action on your account if they see you were visibly violating the conduct policy.
- First, head to our support ticket system here and select to open a "PUG Conduct report".
- Next, name your ticket along the lines of "PUG Conduct Report"
- After that, please enter into the description as much detail as you can about the incident. At a minimum please include:
- The link to the match that you are disputing the kick for
- More information about the incident itself. For example, what events transpired to lead the other players to vote to kick you.
- If possible try to include the round numbers or rough part of the match where the incident took place.
In general, the more information you can provide us in your ticket the more we can hone in on the exact moment you are reporting for in order to give you a speedy resolution rather than repeatedly trying to go back and forth to identify the incident.