There can be many reasons for this happening. Usually, this takes place when software on your computer interferes with the ESEA Client. This can also happen with files or modifications to the game have been installed. This can happen if you join a custom public server that requires you to download addons. Try the following:
- Download and update to the latest version of Windows
- Close the programs following if they are running:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- ESEA Client
- Faceit Client
- Temporarily disable any endpoint protection security software you may have installed. You can also add an exception in most security software for the ESEA Client.
- Delete the following folder on your computer if it exists:
Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons
- Start the ESEA Client again and attempt to join an aim or scrim server before finding a matchmaking game
If you continue to have trouble and the above steps did not solve your issue, please open an ESEA Client support ticket on our website.