ESEA Points are the official currency of the ESEA Network. Currently, ESEA points can be acquired in the following ways:
- By purchasing points directly
- Competing in a ladder
- Purchasing Premium access through Steam.
- Random winners in the monthly wrap up
- Placing well in the Rank Leaderboard
What can I spend my ESEA points on?
- You can use them for your ESEA League fee entry.
- You can reset your stats here. Insider accounts receive one free stats reset per month. A stats reset does not affect your karma or rank.
- Create a custom vanity message.
- Purchase additional clips.
- Change your alias more than twice per month. Insider accounts receive five alias changes per month.
- Reserve your alias so that nobody can take it if you wish to try out a different alias. You can switch back and forth between the reserved alias freely for 6 months without having to worry about losing the alias.
- You can join ESEA Clubs and support your favourite Club owners.
A few important notes about ESEA Points include:
- You can check your points balance at any time by expanding your user badge in the upper right of the site when logged in
- Points can only be redeemed while you are at least a Premium member
- Points are not lost if you cancel your membership
- Points cannot be converted back into cash