We do allow the use of a VAC banned or game banned Steam accounts as long as it was not specifically for CS:GO or TF2. If you have received a VAC ban for cs:go or TF2 then you will have no choice but to use another Steam account.
Articles in this section
- How do I link my Discord account to my ESEA account?
- How to fix: "Error: Invalid CSRF token. Reloading page..." on the ESEA site
- What is the difference between Premium and Insider?
- I have lost the password to my ESEA account, how do i reset it?
- I am trying to add my steamid but it says it is blacklisted, what does this mean?
- I no longer have access to the email address on my account and I have lost the password, what can I do to recover it?
- I have lost my MFA device and am unable to log in to my ESEA account. How can I unassign the device from my account?
- How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Am I able to use my Steam account if it has a VAC or game ban attached to it?
- How do I change my alias and what are the alias change policies?