We do allow the use of a VAC banned or game banned Steam accounts as long as it was not specifically for CS:GO or TF2. If you have received a VAC ban for CS:GO or TF2 then you will have to use another Steam account.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my ESEA account, team page, or alias?
- I am being told that I need at least 25 wins to play. Why and how do I add games?
- How do I unlock team cosmetics on ESEA?
- How do I link my ESEA and ESL/CSGO HUB account?
- What is ESEA Matchmaking Rating (MMR)?
- How do I report a toxic player for violating the conduct policy?
- How do I link my Discord account to my ESEA account?
- What is the difference between Premium and League Pass?
- I have lost the password to my ESEA account, how do i reset it?
- I am trying to add my steamid but it says it is blacklisted, what does this mean?