Yes, participants are required to have at least an ESEA Premium subscription at the time of their League match in order to compete. Players may also be required to pay a League fee depending on the division they have registered for.
Articles in this section
- How do I receive a free League fee?
- I receive "Error: Payment not required for specified division." when trying to pay for my League fee. How do I solve this?
- Do I need Premium/Insider as well as a League fee to play in the ESEA League?
- Do I have to pay again when changing League divisions? Can you transfer the payment from one to the other?
- How do I pay my League fees for the ESEA League?
- How do I register and play in the ESEA League?
- How much are the ESEA League registration fees?