Administrators cannot manually add players to your League roster or remove cooldowns associated with joining new teams. A player can join one team per 7 days and a team can add up to 3 players per 7 days. These restrictions are clearly stated in the League rules and it would be unfair to remove them for one team but not another.
Articles in this section
- What is pixel walking and what are the consequences of doing so?
- The complete guide to the ESEA League
- What is the league hijack policy, ie what do I need to do to retain a team's slot in a higher division in the ESEA League?
- Who are the current League administrators?
- My teammate is banned, can he play in our League match?
- Can an admin move a player onto our roster or remove the restriction so someone can join?
- Can I play my league match on another computer?
- How many teams qualify for the playoffs?
- How can we change the Leader on our team?
- How does the move up and move down process work?