We allow players to personally stream their matches if we are broadcasting them on our Twitch channel as long as they meet the following criteria.
Open - Advanced:
- The GOTV IP will be publically available on the schedule page and players are allowed to personally stream their matches if they wish.
- Personal streams must have a delay no shorter than 2 minutes in order to prevent any advantage being gained by someone watching your game.
ESL Challenger League:
- The public GOTV IP will be hidden on the schedule page and players are ONLY allowed to stream their matches by following this specific criteria:
- The stream title must display ESL Challenger League.
- Players must submit stream metrics when requested.
- Personal streams CANNOT have visible ads on the stream for any site related to gambling, pornography or any other beverage.
- Personal streams must have a delay no shorter than 2 minutes.
- Personal streams must be submitted and approved 7 days prior to the match by ESEA staff.
Failure to follow our personal streaming criteria will result in a team warning. Continued failure to follow our streaming criteria will result in player bans, which will compound with each offence.