When you originally signed up for ESEA, you agreed to an automated billing cycle (either 1, 3, 6, or 12 months). Unless you cancel your subscription, you will continue to be billed indefinitely, and we do not offer refunds - partial or otherwise.
Please follow the steps below to cancel a subscription with Xsolla.
- Within the Xsolla Paystation select "Manage Subscription"
From this page, you will be able to make changes to your subscription. It is that easy!
If you still need further assistance please reach out to Xsolla support directly.
Please follow the steps below to cancel a PayPal subscription.
Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Account Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Select "Money, Banks and Cards"
- Select "Manage Approved Payments"
- Click the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
- A new page will open...now click the Cancel button next to "Status: Active".
- Confirm your request to finalize the cancellation.
Subscription through Steam.