When you originally signed up for ESEA, you agreed to an automated billing cycle (either 1, 3, 6, or 12 months). Unless you cancel your subscription, you will continue to be billed indefinitely, and we do not offer refunds - partial or otherwise.
Your subscription is going to be either through PayPal, Steam or Xsolla. It is important to note that we are unable to cancel any subscriptions for you. If you do not remember the PayPal account that you used, please file a support ticket and one of our staff will be glad to assist you.
Please follow the steps below to cancel a subscription with Xsolla.
- On the ESEA manage account page, select "Manage Subscription"
- Within the Xsolla Paystation select "Manage Subscription"
From this page, you will be able to make changes to your subscription. It is that easy!
If you still need further assistance please reach out to Xsolla support directly.
Please follow the steps below to cancel a PayPal subscription.
Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Select Manage Payments under "Payment settings."
- Filter status by "Active" and click "Go"
- Click the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel...
- A new page will open...now click the Cancel button next to "Status: Active".
- Confirm your request to finalize the cancellation.
Subscription through Steam.