This means the steamid was used on an ESEA account that was banned for cheating at some point and is banned permanently. Steamids are never removed from the blacklist for any reason and you will need to use a different Steam account in order to create an ESEA account or play on our servers.
Articles in this section
- How do I link my Discord account to my ESEA account?
- How to fix: "Error: Invalid CSRF token. Reloading page..." on the ESEA site
- What is the difference between Premium and Insider?
- I have lost the password to my ESEA account, how do i reset it?
- I am trying to add my steamid but it says it is blacklisted, what does this mean?
- I no longer have access to the email address on my account, but I have lost the password, what can I do to recover it?
- I have lost my MFA device and am unable to log in to my ESEA account. How can I unassign the device from my account?
- How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Am I able to use my Steam account if it has a VAC or game ban attached to it?
- How do I change my alias and what are the alias change policies?