This means the steamid was used on an ESEA account that was banned for cheating at some point and is banned permanently. Steam IDs are never removed from the blacklist for any reason and you will need to use a different Steam account in order to create an ESEA account or play on our servers.
Articles in this section
- How do I link my ESEA and ESL/CSGO HUB account?
- What is ESEA Matchmaking Rating (MMR)?
- How do I report a toxic player for violating the conduct policy?
- How do I link my Discord account to my ESEA account?
- What is the difference between Premium and Insider?
- I have lost the password to my ESEA account, how do i reset it?
- I am trying to add my steamid but it says it is blacklisted, what does this mean?
- I no longer have access to the email address on my account and I have lost the password, what can I do to recover it?
- I have lost my MFA device and am unable to log in to my ESEA account. How can I unassign the device from my account?
- How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication?