Below is a how-to-guide on scheduling your League match.
1. You must be logged in and must be on a team. You also must be either the scheduler or leader of your team.
2. Go to your team page via your profile.
3. Once you are on your team page, you should see a button that says "Schedule" beside each match whose schedule is currently available, click it to open the interface. Click on one of the matches and it will bring you to the scheduling page.
4. Once you've clicked "Schedule", you will be at a new page where you can begin offering times and submitting your vetoes. You can use this to offer times that your team would prefer to play at.
Note: Matches can be offered between 5:00pm and 11:30pm conference local time within a window starting from the Sunday preceding the default day to the following Sunday. Make sure you put the right timezone when setting up your ESEA Profile. If you aren't sure if you set it up right, go here and you will be able to change to your correct timezone. You can verify your time zone is correct by looking at the ESEA time displayed in the top right when you are logged in.
5. You will be able to pick your server too as well as your time. You can only choose your conference specific servers. For example, if you're in the North America Western conference, you'll only be able to choose Los Angeles, Seattle and San Jose servers.
6. Now that your schedule offer has gone through, your opponents have 24 hours to reject it. If they don't reject/accept within the 24 hours, it will be automatically accepted to the time you offered. However, if the match isn't scheduled 24 hours before the default time, it will automatically schedule to the default time. If either team has a match scheduled within 2 hours of the default match time, your match will automatically be scheduled 2 hours after the scheduled match's start time. If a time has already been accepted for this match then new times will not automatically accept, even after 24 hours have passed.
Please note matches must be at least 2 hours apart in order to prevent multiple matches overlapping and a team having to forfeit matches. The system will provide an error message in the situation where a team attempts to offer a time within 2 hours of an existing offer. However, if you are competing on an ESL National roster (eg ESL Germany Open) and an ESEA League roster the system will treat the two rosters are completely separate and will not prevent one match being scheduled over the other.