The ESEA Client, servers, and website have a universal feature that enables you to block anyone who is disrupting your gameplay, harassing you via a private message or your guestbook. This prevents all communication between you and the person you have blocked.
How do I block someone?
- In a game server, type .block username in any message mode.
- In the ESEA Client, type .block username in the command entry box.
- On the website, navigate here, add the alias of the user you wish to the Block and press the Block user button.
What does blocking a player do?
- Any user that you have blocked will be unable to communicate with you in any way through ESEA. This includes the in-game chat, radio commands, your profile guestbook, via private messages, ESEA Client messages, and forum threads that you created.
- If you are matched in a PUG with a player on your block list, they will be placed on the opposite team whenever possible.
- Blocks expire after 6 weeks.
- You may not block Administrators in order to prevent you from not being able to see crucial information such as support messages, information pertaining to the ESEA League etc.