The ESEA Client, Servers, and Website have a universal feature that enables you to block anyone who is disrupting your gameplay, harassing you via a private message or your guestbook. This prevents all communication between you and the person you blocked.
How do I block someone?
- In a game server, type .block username in any message mode.
- In ESEA Client, type .block username in the command entry box.
- On the website, navigate to here, add the alias of the user you wish to the Block and press the Block user button.
How does the block system work exactly?
- Any user that you have blocked will be unable to communicate with you in any way through ESEA. This includes In-game chat, Radio Commands, your Guestbook, Private Messages, Client Messages, and Forum Threads created by you.
- If in a pug with a user on your block list, they will be placed on the opposite team whenever possible.
- Since the user is likely to cause trouble for more than one person, more than one person will likely block the user for a disruption of their game.
- Blocks expire after 6 weeks.
- You may not block Administrators in order to prevent you from not being able to see crucial information such as support messages, information pertaining to the ESEA League etc.