The RWS stat which is short for Round Win Shares is an exclusive stat that was created to represent a player's contribution to overall team success.
How do I earn RWS?
- RWS player values range from 0.00 to 100.00, a higher number is better than a lower number
- Only 100 RWS points (or win shares) total are given out each round, and only to players on the winning team
- All players on the losing team receive 0 RWS points for the round
- A player receives 0 RWS points for each round that occurs after they leave a server, effectively treating it as if they had lost all of the subsequent rounds
For rounds that end by one player fragging another, the 100 RWS points are divided among the players on the winning team based on their share of the total damage dealt during the round
- Example #1: You do 140 damage and everyone else on your team does 360 damage combined, you would get 28.00 RWS points (140 divided by 500 total damage dealt)
For rounds that end by one player successfully planting (via an explosion) or defusing, the player that completes the objective is given 30 RWS points, and the remaining 70 RWS points are divided among all players based on their share of the total damage dealt during the round
- Example #1: You plant the bomb and it explodes, and you do 0 damage and everyone else on your team each does 50 damage, you would get 30.00 RWS points (30 for the successful plant) and everyone else would get 17.50 RWS (70% of 50 damage divided by 200 total damage dealt)
- Example #2: You defuse the bomb, and do 100 damage while everyone else on your team each does 50 damage, you would get 53.33 RWS points (30 for the defuse, and 70% of your 100 damage divided by 300 total damage dealt) and everyone else would get 11.67 RWS points (70% of 50 damage divided by 300 total damage dealt)
How is my average RWS calculated?
The RWS value displayed in your profile, and what you are ranked by, is determined by taking all RWS points that you have ever earned by playing in Ranked Pug servers and dividing them by your total rounds played plus your rounds left.