The following conduct policy is a guideline on how to not be banned, but it is not black and white. Treat others with respect and play at a competitive level when playing in our game servers to avoid any disciplinary action being taken against your account
The following but not limited to will result in your account being temporarily banned.
- Engaging in racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other type of discriminatory behavior
- Personal Attacks, Threats, real life or internet (ie: DDoS)
- Telling users to kill and or harm themselves
- Intentionally suiciding ingame (IE: Throwing a Molotov and then standing in it)
- Intentionally giving the bomb to your opponents
- Intentionally running and not firing at your opponents
- Intentionally not completing the objective (IE: Running aimlessly around the spawn refusing to participate with the other players in a meaningful way)
- Purposely avoiding the AFK filter (+left/+right)
- Giving away their teammates positions via chat or repeatedly shooting them
- Intentionally blocking teammates
- Intentionally team flashing teammates
Disciplinary systems + in-game Live support system.
In order to monitor player behavior, ESEA uses several systems on the backend. This means disciplinary action could be taken weeks after the offence has occurred or longer. Although we do not publicly specify how these systems work, in order to prevent players trying to manipulate the systems, our most visible one is our very own in-game LIVE support system.
If a user you are playing with is actively breaking our community conduct policy then you can report them in your game immediately. To report them, type “.report alias" and select the appropriate reason. The following are reportable offenses:
- Intentional Suicide
- Refusing to plant / defuse
- Intentionally blocking other users
- Intentionally team flashing
- Ghosting / Giving away teammate position
- Discrimination (Racism / Sexism)
If a player is acting inappropriately but not in a way that is reportable or you were unable to get in touch with a Live support admin then you can add them to your block list. This prevents all communication between you and the person you blocked as well as giving you a high chance to avoid being matched to the same team as them again. Blocks currently expire after 6 weeks. You can find out more about the block system here
We do not accept support tickets for the above infractions or server disruption and they must be reported in-game.
We at ESEA reserve the right to amend, add/remove, or adjust these policies at any time.