The following conduct policy is a guideline on how to not be banned, but it is not black and white. Treat others with respect and play at a competitive level when playing in our game servers to avoid any disciplinary action being taken against your account
The following but not limited to will result in your account being temporarily banned.
- Engaging in racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other type of discriminatory behavior
- Personal Attacks, Threats, real-life or internet (ie: DDoS)
- Telling users to kill and or harm themselves
- Intentionally suiciding in-game (IE: Throwing a Molotov and then standing in it, dying on purpose)
- Intentionally giving the bomb to your opponents
- Intentionally running and not firing at your opponents
- Intentionally not completing the objective (IE: Running aimlessly around the spawn refusing to participate with the other players in a meaningful way)
- Purposely avoiding the AFK filter (+left/+right)
- Giving away their teammates positions via chat or repeatedly shooting them (ghosting)
- Intentionally blocking teammates
- Intentionally team flashing teammates
In order to monitor player behavior, ESEA uses several systems on the backend. This means disciplinary action could be taken weeks after the offense has occurred or longer. Although we do not publicly specify how these systems work, in order to prevent players from trying to manipulate the systems, you can file a pug conduct report immediately after your pug here where one of our pug conduct staff will be happy to assist you.
If a user you are playing with is actively breaking our community conduct policy then you can vote with other players to kick them from your game immediately. Players may be kicked for violating the above conduct policy.
If a player is acting inappropriately but not in a way that is kickable then you can add them to your block list. This prevents all communication between you and the person you blocked as well as giving you a high chance to avoid being matched to the same team as them again. Blocks currently expire after 6 weeks. You can find out more about the block system here
Players should not use their profile images in a way to provoke or upset other players. Examples of subjects to be avoided:
- Real-world violence/gore
- Attacking other's religious beliefs
- Racist content
- Posting other player's personal information or photographs of other players that are not the account owner in order to harass them
Due to the sheer volume of player profiles, we would ask that if you see anyone violating these profile image restrictions then please make a support ticket here linking to their profile.
We at ESEA reserve the right to amend, add/remove, or adjust these policies at any time.