An ESEA Club is a group of friends, competitors or fans who have come together to play organized 10-man games on ESEA. How the ESEA Club runs is up to the owner of the Club. Each game in the ESEA Club will earn or deduct points from your standing within the Club. The top placing players from each period will be eligible for prizes, if available within the club.
Club owners can customize their club with a variety of settings such as:
- How teams are selected - e.g. randomly or with captains
- How players can join the club - choosing from: anyone can join, join by invitation only or closed
- Point values for the leader boards - the owner can choose between different weights for wins/loses in order to make the Club reward activity or win percentage
- Queue times - the owner can opt to only open the queues for specific times of the day/week or to keep the queues open 24/7
- The owner can set optional prizes at the end of the month which they are responsible for
- The club owner can set additional rules for their own club