Refrag Duels are a great way for you or your team to set up spawns so you can run executes, retakes, or play a simple 2v2 at your own pace. You are able to set up to 5 different spawns for each team which lets you determine what scenario you would like to simulate. You can also utilize bots in those spawns to test out grenades or prefire uncommon spots with complete control and no pressure.
How To Get Started:
- Ensure that you are subscribed to ESEA Insider first
- Create a 'Lobby' on the ESEA client and set your lobby to 'Refrag'
- Click 'Find Match' once everyone is in the lobby
- Join the game!
- Once in the server, you can invite your friends by typing “.invite alias” in chat. You can invite players even if they are not in your lobby when you start.
How to Start a Team Duel:
- Start by typing !setup and selecting “4) Team Duels”, and then select your desired map.
- Now you will need to create some spawn points. Press “4) Spawn Menu” and start creating spawn points for each team. In this menu, you can add a T spawn point by pressing “3”, and a CT Spawn point by pressing “4”. You can clear all the spawn points by pressing “5”.
- Once you have created all of the desired spawn points, press “8” to go back to the previous menu. You will see an option that will let you place bots on T side, CT side or no bots at all. If you select bots to be on a team, a bot will go into each of the spawn points created for that team but will not move or shoot.
- You are now ready to go. Press “1” to start your Team Duel. Once each round starts you will have 10 seconds to buy any guns or grenades that you want.
- To stop your duel type “!stop”. If you want to resume using the spawns you have already created, type “!start”. To create new spawns use “!menu” and select the “Spawn Editor”. To select a new map use “!map”. To use any of the other Refrag features, type “!setup”.