It is possible to associate an Event team with an ESEA League or Scrim team.
To do this, you must select the League/Scrim team when creating your Event team
Afterwards, your League/Scrim team will be associated with the Event team.
When creating an Event team:
- Only players on your League/Scrim team that are not already participating in this event will be automatically added to your Event team roster.
- Changing settings on your League/Scrim team will have no impact on your Event team, and vice-versa.
- You do not need to use the same name/tag for your Event team as your League/Scrim team.
- You can only create one Event team per League/Scrim team.
Before check-in, you will be able to see the status of the association on your Event team page. If you see a warning that the association is no longer satisfied, ensure that the following requirements are met:
- Your event team must meet the minimum player requirements (usually 5).
- You may have at most 1 ringer on your Event team (ie. player not on your League/Scrim team).
- League/Scrim team association must be done when creating the Event team. It cannot be added later.